Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font, Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
All articles published in IJE are Open Access, under a Creative Commons BY 4.0 user license, implying that users shall freely access, copy and use the content with the understanding that authors will be correctly attributed.
All views, opinions, and/or interpretations expressed in the Interdisciplinary Journal of Education are those of the authors and are not views, opinions, and/or interpretations of the Faculty of Education, Islamic University in Uganda, the editors, or the institutions with which the authors are affiliated.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.