About the Journal
There are no fees payable to submit or publish in this journal. All articles in IJE can be accessed openly.
Aims and Scope
Interdisciplinary Journal of Education aims at generating and disseminating scientific knowledge among researchers, practitioners, administrators and policy makers so as to strengthen capacity; improve the quality of teaching and learning in educational institutions; and champion social transformation through educational reform.
The journal welcomes empirical and theoretical articles on the theory and practice of education locally and internationally. Scholars are invited to submit manuscripts on topics in the following disciplines:
- Educational Psychology, Research and Evaluation
- History, Philosophy and Sociology of Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Management and Administration
- Islamic and Comparative Education